Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As Customer Care Representative, you will play a front-line role in resolving customer issues and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will answer questions about KOKO, address complaints, resolve issues and drive customer satisfaction and retention.
What You Will Do
- Answer inbound phone calls from current and prospective KOKO customers and agents
- Place outbound phone calls to current customers to solicit feedback, provide support and drive KOKO Fuel consumption
- Conduct in-person field visits to current customer to deliver the highest quality of support
- Address customer questions and concerns to ensure satisfactory issue resolution
- Give voice to KOKO customers by understanding and reporting recurring questions and issues
- Communicate openly and honestly with KOKO customers
- Build, manage, and maintain strong, positive customer relationships
- Follow existing KOKO Customer Care processes and escalate customer queries and issues to management, as appropriate
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in a customer service roles
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Empathetic customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to challenging situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Familiarity with customer management systems (ZenDesk, FreshService, QueueMetrics) preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Results orientation and comfort in a performance-driven work environment
- Positive, upbeat attitude ready to support KOKO’s customers and agents
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
KOKO Networks does not charge any fees to candidates who apply for jobs, at any stage of the application process. We do not require statutory documentation until you have accepted an offer from KOKO. We do not charge fees to process statutory documentation. If you receive a request for payment to apply for a job at KOKO, it is likely fraudulent. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!