Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Role: Grants Manager
Reporting to: Chief Operations Officer
Job Location: Flexible with occasional travel to Narok County
Job Type: Consultancy
The Mara Conservancies Emergency Fund (MCEF) was set up to maintain the basic function of the Mara conservancies (including ranger patrols to maintain ecosystem management, mitigate human-wildlife conflict and prevent poaching of critical species) against the current risks imposed by the COVID 19 pandemic.The Grants Manager shall identify, develop and implement strategies to optimize the Mara Conservancies Emergency Fund (MCEF) grants administration process.
- University degree in Commerce, Finance or, Accounting.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a conservation organisation within a similar position: grants management, proposal development (program narratives and budgets) and donor reporting.
- Ability to effectively liaise and coordinate with various stakeholders including key internal units and external clients such as partners or donors.
- Proactive in problem solving, initiating actions and making operational decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills.
- Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritize among competing demands
- Team player and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience and skills in training and transfer of knowledge.13.Experience of working with pastoralist communities and ability/willingness to work in Aitong.
Please express interest and request more information, or apply directly with:
- A cover letter
- Detailed CV highlighting relevant experience
- A daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees
to reach us by close of business on 23rd December 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org