Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Role: Senior M&E Officer
Reporting to: Chief Programs Officer
Job Location: Aitong, Maasai Mara, Narok County
The Senior M&E Officer will work on a full time basis under the direction of the Chief Programs Officer towards effective implementation of M&E Plan. The holder of the position will play a major role in providing technical support to the Programs team,especially in tracking deliverables using the appropriate M&E tools and processes, and building capacity for Monitoring & Evaluation among staff. Senior M&E Officer will be expected to assist staff in ensuring sound project planning,monitoring and evaluation of progress and technical reporting. The position will also offer leadership in program evaluations, action planning and performance reporting to MMWCA’s Senior Management Team.
- University degree in an appropriate field of management or natural sciences (conservation, environment, natural resource management). Master’s/ degree will be an added advantage
- Professional training in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in project/programme design implementation and M&E.
- Experience with practical development and implementation of natural resource management and related result-based management oriented monitoring system.
- Knowledge of project cycle management (situation/context analysis, conceptual models,theories of change, monitoring and evaluation and exit)
- Excellent knowledge of advanced statistics and research methodology including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications
- A solid understanding of the management of cross cutting issues, with a focus on participatory processes, integrated programming, protection and gender issues;
- Proven success in designing, implementing,and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages
- Experience with USAID data collection and reporting requirements.
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting Collaborative, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) processes
- Good management and coordination skills as well as experience in technical project implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to network and to develop and maintain strong relationships with field staff
- Possession of strong organisational, reporting and analytical skills
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment
- Using measurement methods to monitor progress towards goal attainment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals;
- A working knowledge of financial management, especially of projects
- Knowledge in use of data management and analysis software e.g. SPSS, EpInfo, STATA or related software
- Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritize among competing demands
- Experience and skills in training and transfer of knowledge
- Experience of working with pastoralist communities and ability/willingness to work in Aitong.
Please express interest and request more information, or apply directly with:
- A cover letter
- Detailed CV highlighting relevant experience
- A daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees
to reach us by close of business on 18th December 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org