Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: Marketing Assistant
LINE REPORTING: Product Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term contract (6 months)
Position Purpose (Ref Benchmark Job) :
This position is responsible of performing marketing operations for the smooth running of the CHC BU whist ensuring implementation of projects in line with the marketing operations.
Requirements: Education and Experience:
A Degree in a marketing or communication – related field
Project management skills is an added advantage
Requirements: Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to coordinate with various departments /stakeholders
- Agility to get things done and anticipate
- Strong ability to conceptualize and understand the laid-out brand strategy and provide the necessary support to the sales team
- Strong ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimize opportunities with customers and internal stakeholders and achieve shared goals.
- Proven ability to project manage a brand activity/campaign from conception to implementation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Computer skills must include working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
Key competencies :
- Act for Change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversally
- Commit to Customer
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and coordinating skills
- Key attention to detail
Key individual accountabilities:
- Contributes to the development and delivery of the tactical marketing plan designed to maximize marketing opportunities of the brand by providing the necessary marketing support to the sales force
- Plan and coordinate meetings (internal and external) in liaison with the sales force and commercial team
- Implement brand marketing programs in line with the company and brand objectives and as per the masterplan.
- Track KPIs on monthly scorecard, in order to track implementation as per the laid-out action plan
- Track the A&P to in line with the finance tracker and share monthly tracker with the brand manager marketing lead
- Ensure that all the promotional materials are validated on promo mats (and HA as per need) in line with the promo materials validation SOP.
- Coordinate promotional materials procurement process: biding, AEDs, production
- Receive marketing material from suppliers, keep an accurate and updated inventory and manage the marketing store. Issue materials to sales reps and keep a track of the same.
- Lead some key marketing projects like adoption of global and/ regional campaigns for localization.
- Agency management to get materials done as per requirement and ensure timely delivery to the MSRs for all countries
Key shared accountabilities:
Implementation of the master plan to achieve the set objectives
Parameters for success – Challenges / Key Metrics:
Timely deliveries / Quality report / Being proactive / Follow up on key project
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.