Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose:BA / Tech Lead will be responsible for the acquiring aspects of the Fleet and Payment Program in the context of the overall solution Blueprint and the Program. Role will report to Program Solution Architect.
Central Group position
- Will work with Vivo Energy selected vendors on following aspects and will take responsibility to define and deliver:
- Terminal Strategy for the Markets in scope, inc supportability and field maintenance aspects
- Implementation of the Terminal Management System in the context of the payment blueprint
- Terminal architecture and application design to support automation integration
- Terminal hardware & application design to support multiple connectivity technologies (including fallback) aligned to Retail Telecoms Convergence Strategy
- Development of the Terminal application to support desired Methods of Payment
- Development of the terminal strategy and configuration to support multiple terminal to Host applications
- Implementation of the EPS, required configuration and parameters to cater for Card management requirements of the Program
- Implementation of the off-line processing cards acceptance in the context of the Program
- Terminal to Host integration in the context of the Program
- Implementation of the required network changes to support target operating model
- Deployment of the terminals and overall acquiring architecture
- Terminals asset management
- Terminals security key and HSM management
- Service design and transition to the target support model – taking into an account a multi-application business model
- Produce Terminal Usage guides aligned to VE Business processes and HSSE requirements
- Good understanding of compliance requirements at Terminal and Switch level for open and closed loop acquiring platforms
Business Analysis Responsibilities
- Vendor management for defined deliverables within the program
- Works with users and key stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulates, documents and manages business requirements and business processes
- Functional Specification support in terms of input, review and approval.
- Change Request Management
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Data management – technical go live and business / operational migration
- Test cycle support in terms of facilitation and execution, test scripts creation / contribution and defect tracking and resolution.
- Business Case validation for any requirements not supported natively by the solution
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies
- Provide support to Change Manager regarding CIA, Training, and business readiness tracking.
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Defining and documenting the detailed cutover process for Retail site taking into account legacy and target system and stakeholder requirements.
- Supporting Deployment and Hyper care
- Time allocation across both Technical and Business Analysis responsibilities:
- 20% capturing business needs and shaping requirements through dialogue with business sponsors,
- 20% understanding and eliciting end-user requirements and relaying them to technical teams
- 20% working on solution design and coordinating with the technical teams to ensure delivery
- 15% project management (specific activities: CRP planning & execution, rollout planning, requirements traceability maintenance)
- 15% integration planning/dependency management/business process mapping, and
- 10% supporting system testing and deployment activities
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Must be fluent in English, French is an advantage.
- Broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following areas IT areas: Business Analysis, Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure and Payment solutions (Cards and Mobile).
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Bcom, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Understanding of payment systems (mobile, payment terminals and cards) will be an added advantage
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and business analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts
- Problem solving and strong communication skills
- Previous experience with Fuel Card systems is an advantage