Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to recruit an Information Security Engineer responsible for the organizations computer systems, networks and proper evaluation of security issues for hardware or software.
INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting security and network problems.
• Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
• Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Participating in the change management process.
• Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
• Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE INFORMATION SECURITY ENGINEER JOB
• University degree in a relevant field Bachelor of Science in Computer Science / IT).
• Professional qualifications CISSP, GIAC,CISA,CISM
• At least 3 years’ experience in information Security in the telecom industry
• Competence in Virtualization, Routing + switching, Experience in a SOC.
• Confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail,
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-awareness and assertiveness.
Expires December 15th, 2020
Job Type: Full-Time