Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to: Program and Advocacy Manager
Job Purpose: Manage, monitor and coordinate the implementation of health programsin order to meet the strategies and objectives of MTG
Main Roles and responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Oversee all the life skills training sessions offered by MTG under the Health program
- Manage the revision, re-design and development of new training curricula for Health, men’s engagement in health program and child protection in health programs
- Develop and implement a strategy for periodic program reviews based on agreed period targets.
- Oversee the identification and management of stakeholders and partners in the implementation of health programs
- Support monitoring, evaluation and operational research within the department.
- Develop work plans, oversee inception and track progress in project implementation
- Provide leadership in design and implementation of advocacy initiatives in the counties on health programming
- Financial Management
- Oversee the drawing of effective budgets and management of funds allocated to the departmental programs.
- Resource Mobilization
- Initiate and develop, in consultation with the Program Manager, concepts for funding.
- Responsible for consolidation of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports
- Review and approve project reports for submission to donors.
- Staff Management
- Participate in Leadership Team roles including supervision.
- Supervise Project Officer (Peer Education),
- Project Officer (Men Engagement) and
- Project Officer SRHR
- Carry out the appraisal of staff in liaison with the HR Manager
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position or relevant sector.
- Project Management
- M&E skills
- Good writing skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Planning and organizational skills
- Financial management: skills
- Partnership management
- Advocacy skills
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proposal writing
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Social Sciences, Development Studies, or Public Health,
- Professional certification in Project Management.
Application letters accompanied by a detailed CV should reach MTG on or before 17th December 2020 addressed to the Human Resource& Admin. Manager.
The email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure that the subject is clear with the position advertised. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted