Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist who shall be responsible for the end to end payroll processes for the organization.
Key outputs and accountabilities
Execute on Payroll administrative activities
• Collect and summarize time keeping information.
• Obtain supervisory approval of time keeping discrepancies.
• Obtain overtime approvals and load to the system for payment
• Calculate commissions and Variable pay.
• Process garnishment requests.
• Process employee advances and paybacks.
• Process and close periodic payrolls and ensuring payroll information is confidential.
• Print and issue pay slips.
• Process direct deposit payments.
• Calculate and deposit payroll taxes.
• Process employment verifications.
• File statutory returns online PAYE, NSSF, NHIF.
• Accurately Process employee exits, calculate and pay final dues.
• Ensure 100% accuracy of payroll data.
• Manage staff account by deducting all the salary advances issued.
• Process and remit all deduction as well as the statutory payments.
• Ensure statutory compliance to law and company policy in all payments.
• Post to accounting after payroll processing.
• Ensure general ledger clean-up for all HR related accounts.
• Process payment relocation journals for intercompany salaries.
• Play governance role in all payroll inputs.
• Proper filling of payrolls and variations.
• Work closely with Human Resources coordinators to solve employee pay issues.
• Ensure close participation to audits and effective closure.
• Minimum requirement Bachelor’s degree in any Business related field.
• Added advantage SAP Knowledge.
•Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in payroll administration with a large multi-national company, and in-depth knowledge of Time and Attendance systems.
•Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
Closing Date 2020/12/16