Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Interested in working at a successful, funded start-up where every team member can make a huge contribution?
- Excited to work on greenfield projects with responsibility and independence?
- Gifted with a strong desire to write beautiful code?
- Are you a self-starter and are comfortable with remote work?
Why we need you
Startups face tough decisions every day about how to allocate scarce talent and capital. Pariti is exploring ways to help them solve these problems using technology.
Some of the problem spaces we are entering include:
- Processing high volumes of qualitative and quantitative data about startups, and presenting this complexity in a manageable form
- Creating interfaces that enable users to navigate high volumes of data efficiently
- Managing distributed talent all overthe world, maintaining visibility and quality control
We’ve got foundational tools in place, but this is still an early-stage startup role. You would be joining in time to influence every part of our architecture as we go forward. We also want you to contribute to our collaborative and fun company atmosphere. Being a small team, we have a lot of freedom to choose how, where and when we work. The “typical day” is therefore not so typical. Instead, we maintain a focus on making our users happy, whatever form that takes. We spend nearly all ourtime coding and discussing code, with very little time in meetings. If you have a great idea for a feature, you will have no trouble getting it built. If you find a great library, framework or other technology, we want to hear about it and whetherit can work for us.
Skills & Requirements
- Our current frontend stack is based on Angular 9, talking to a GraphQL API built on Django. Familiarity with Angular would be a big advantage.
- More important is your ability to demonstrate a track record of building great products for
- the web and/or mobile.
- Deep Typescript knowledge, enabling you to create maintainable and extensible applications.
- Able to create highly-organised and structured SCSS and apply it to a web application
- A strong appreciation of good user experience is essential, along with the ability to implement smart and attractive userinterfaces.
- Appreciation of how to communicate complex data to users.
- Excitement about understanding real world problems and fixing them with technology.
- We are also looking for someone who loves the idea of being a big part of a small team.