Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Regional sales director is directly responsible for the regional revenue, and the direction and management of all sales and business development operations in the region, including pipeline forecasting, regional sales strategy, team-building and overall sales management. Regional sales director should build and grow the regional business by identifying market opportunities and profitable ways to address them. Define the go-to- market strategy to meet the regional strategic objectives set by the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
Sales Team Management
- Responsible for hires-fires, coaching, motivating, and retaining top sales talent.
- Manages the company’s direct and in-direct sales force (sales managers, sales channels, strategic partnerships). Distribute roles and responsibilities to the sales team.
- Oversees individual sales quotas for the regional sales team on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, oversees performance-based compensation plans and quarterly / annual performance reviews,
- Strategizes with sales team members for all opportunities, and partner to push opportunities through the revenue funnel to deal closing. This role will assist sales representatives on their consultative sales approach, sales calls, and negotiating, and development and contracts, etc.
- Provide support, guidance and motivation to sales managers. Recommend tactics for profit and service improvements. Participate to key negotiations.
- Overseas all proposals and service agreements.
- Develop relationships with key clients and prospects; Represents the company at forums & exhibitions.
- Provide sales plan and activity forecasts. Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work with the Sales VP, Head of Marketing, CEO and executive management team in developing the sales strategy for the upcoming year, including brand positioning and competitive advantages, sales team accountabilities, and marketing strategies/materials.
- Identifies market opportunities and position the company in these industries. Build the regional revenue plan.
- Propose product improvements, price adjustments, products re-positioning or new products to meet market needs and trends, or seize new market opportunities.
- Collect intelligence on the company’s competitive environment. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports / reviews for the company’s management team.
- Help establishing and enforcing the organization processes and standards to improve products & service quality. Liaise with products managers and project delivery teams to provide projects and solutions within budget and agreed timeframe.
- Contributes to the definition and the delivery of the company’s strategic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area. (Marketing, Sales, or Business Administration is preferred; a degree in other fields would also suffice (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology)
- 5+ years of sales management experience in telecommunication industry including direct responsibility for pipelines, quota and revenue
- Thorough knowledge of the telecommunications marketplace/ industry, alliance partners, competition is a must
- Experience in building and leading performance-based sales teams in the telecom industry
- Proven track record of developing and winning new business
- Leadership skills to build, inspire and coach a high-performance team, gain the respect and trust of channel partners, customers as well as employees at all levels
- Open ‘team-oriented’ operating style
- Ability to understand sales cycle and strategies
- Ability to work under the pressure of team targets
- Experience with complex negotiations and pricing
- Experience in managing complex global relationships – client relationship management/account management/networking