Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) –BUSINESS APPLICATIONS –HELB GRADE 5
Reporting to the Manager -ICT Business Applications, Assistant Manager -ICT Business Applications is responsible for business applications strategic planning, innovations, improvement of operational processes, support for critical business strategies by directing and coordinating the development, implementation, and maintenance of innovative solutions for business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology, Software Engineering, ICT Project Management, Computer Engineering or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or relevant social sciences from a recognized Institution;
- At least one (1) Project Management Certificate such as Prince2, Project Management Professional(PMP), Sure Step or equivalent qualification;
- Membership to any relevant professional body such as Computer Society of Kenya (CSK), Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), Information and Communication Technology Authority (ICTA);
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- At least eight (8) years’ work experience in ICT role, three (3) of which should be in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your application, copy of identity card, detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant copies of testimonials certificates, daytime contact, and contacts of three referees, to the contacts below not later than 8th January, 2021.
Ethics and Integrity
Shortlisted candidates shall be expected to prove their compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 by obtaining and presenting clearance/compliance certificates from the following organizations during interview:
Chief Executive Officer & Board Secretary
Higher Education Loans Board
P.O. Box 69489-00400
Or Email Address: email@example.com
HELB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.