Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER (CFO) –HELB GRADE 2
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer (CFO) is responsible for providing leadership in prudent financial management, planning and development of financial and operational strategy, regulatory and financial reporting of a balance sheet of over Kshs.93 Billion, formulation of an annual budget of over Kshs.19 Billion and efficiently managing Treasury Operations to generate annual income of over Kshs.90 Million from short-term placement by developing risk, internal control policies & procedures to preserve the institution’s assets, while ensuring alignment to the core mandate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field such as Commerce, Accounting and Finance or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Master’s Degree in a business-related field such as Commerce, Accounting, Finance and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPAK)or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Certified Financial Analyst (CFA);
- Member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or any other relevant professional body and in good standing;
- Management Development Program lasting not less than (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- At least fifteen (15) years’ relevant work experience five (5) of which should be in a senior management level in a comparable institution
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your application, copy of identity card, detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant copies of testimonials certificates, daytime contact, and contacts of three referees, to the contacts below not later than 8th January, 2021.
Ethics and Integrity
Shortlisted candidates shall be expected to prove their compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 by obtaining and presenting clearance/compliance certificates from the following organizations during interview:
Chief Executive Officer & Board Secretary
Higher Education Loans Board
P.O. Box 69489-00400NAIROBI.
Or Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.