Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The company is looking to recruit an energetic Business Development Associate to help Hudson lead the revolution of solar for SMEs. This candidate will support Business Development and Sales in Kenya and wider in the East Africa Region.
Reporting to the Hudson East Africa (HEA) Managing Director, Sub -Saharan Africa, the role will be based in Nairobi with some travel across East Africa. This will be a Full time position working 5 days per week.
We’re particularly interested in candidates that have;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and business sense to drive growth in the region.
- An outgoing personality with great relationship management skills.
- Strong collaboration experience to allow them work with the technical team to deliver solutions to customers.
- Good relationships with stakeholders and a network which can open potential customer opportunities.
- Ability to work independently
- Undergraduate degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in business development/sales/marketing.
- Industrial/Renewables/Solar Power sales experience is an added advantage.
- MS Office, Google Docs/Sheets proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English; Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Good project management to monitor leads in the business development process, from proposal generation through to closure
Working Culture Requirements;
- A dynamic, cross-functional team player, willing to take initiative on projects in the context of a multicultural start-up trying to execute big, bold ideas with limited resources.
- You must be open, honest, trustworthy, a strong communicator, and understand that what we get done as a team surpasses what we get done individually.
We are unique because…
- We value potential over experience in our people.
- We focus exclusively on helping SMEs get access to low-cost, clean rooftop solar energy.
- We have a strong emphasis on a client-centric & innovation-driven working culture.
- We are an international team where remote working is commonplace, where we trust our team members to actively carve out a role for themselves according to their skill set.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by 08 January 2021