Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- The ICT Manager will be responsible for Formulating, implementing, and providing strategic direction that harmonizes all business operations in as far as ICT support for each business operations is concerned for overall realization of the organizational objectives
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Incumbent will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Sacco in the implementation of ICT strategies.
- Mentoring, coaching, and providing the relevant training to the staff to upgrade their skills.
- Managing software licenses and ensuring use of genuine licenses.
- Developing and implementing Business intelligence reports, dashboards and other solutions that ensure business optimization.
- Acquire and maintain databases/data systems.
- Model and code reports/dashboards according to user specification with the key intention of delivering reports that will assist in decision making and control.
- Establish and define new business and technological process improvement opportunities.
- Analyze user requirements and recommend solutions.
- Assist in developing and implementing a program of continuous improvement of Business Intelligence processes through a cycle of evaluation of existing systems, processes, and tools, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing high-impact changes, and getting feedback from stakeholders.
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company performance measurement, reporting, and analytics across functions and understand how these metrics and measures align and track against overall business strategies, goals, and objectives.
- Secure systems by putting adequate controls and restrict access to programs by users in accordance with the requirements of the SACCO.
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations regarding Compliance requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related degree from a recognized university with experience in software development
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience in software development, data analysis and reporting with a proven record of accomplishment.
- Very strong analytical, presentation & problem-solving skills with the ability to present technical ideas in a layman’s language.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL server)
- Very good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and a fair knowledge of Unix and Linux.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) qualification.
- The ability to analyze, model, visualize and interpret data.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Have a methodological and logical approach.
- Extensive knowledge on python for statistical computing is an added advantage.
- Have a relevant security certification.
- Very good understanding of Sacco Core Banking Systems.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and ensure timely delivery of ICT projects.
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the job and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be made on or before Friday 18th December 2020.
Kindly note K-unity does not accept fees or payments during any part of our recruitment process.