Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moripesh Group Africa is a tech investment company, based in Africa, we developed a cloud-based ecosystem built around Social Financing, E-commerce, and Investment Banking. We are currently operational in Kenya, under the following holdings, VeeshAfrica (e-commerce), LearntAfrica (Social Financing- Blockchain), MIFA (Investment Management), and ZuruWireless (Cloud Computing).
Our ecosystem is built around the ease of doing business in Kenya whilst providing an avenue for business growth and digital security. Through our holding, LearntAfrica, our main focus is the youth in Africa, with our solutions, the youth in Africa can; earn, educate, and also entertain. Through this, we seek to eradicate poverty by creating platforms that help create avenues for income generation digitally.
- Partner with the holdings’ CEO and other senior leaders on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
- Develop and promote a framework to drive financial acumen and accountability across the holdings; provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to global leads.
- Oversee all regional financial transactions, including billing, finance, accounting, and reporting.
- Prepare materials, and present, as necessary, financial information to the Board of Directors or other committees. Prepare and communicate monthly and financial statements.
- Collaborate with holding’ CEOs on developing the operating budget. Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain appropriate product level models to ensure adequate pricing coverage and enhance decision making.
- Responsible for oversight of holdings’ financial internal controls and coordination of all financial audits.
- Collaborate with Human Resources on benefits strategies including, but not limited to, health plan and 401K thus providing the most competitive packages for the holdings’ employees.
- Responsible for facilities and asset management of the holdings.
- Advice on contract negotiations from a financial impact perspective.
- Maintain external relationships with banks, auditors, and third-party vendors.
- Develop and manage direct staff, to include finance managers; guide larger multidisciplinary teams outside of the direct span of control to include risk management and security controls.
- Provide guidance on attracting and developing key team members.
- Reserved for female candidates.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration,Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in working for startups based in Kenya or broader African region.
- Youth, between the ages of 24yrs and 30yrs.
- Monthly Salary and Allowances
- Progression to a senior role within the region.
- Vested stock options