Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Moripesh Group Africa is a tech investment company, based in Africa, we developed a cloud-based ecosystem built around Social Financing, E-commerce, and Investment Banking. We are currently operational in Kenya, under the following holdings, VeeshAfrica (e-commerce), LearntAfrica (Social Financing – Skill Sharing), MIFA (Investment Management), and ZuruWireless (Cloud Computing).
Our ecosystem is built around the ease of doing business in Kenya whilst providing an avenue for business growth and digital security. Through our holding, LearntAfrica, our main focus is the youth in Africa, with our solutions, the youth in Africa can; earn, educate, and also entertain. Through this, we seek to eradicate poverty by creating platforms that help create avenues for income generation digitally.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT departments across all holdings
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience across all holdings’ brands.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the holdings
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers across holdings
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the holdings to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Collaborate with project managers and CEOs to measure system and resource use and allocation
- Supervise the development and advancement of regional communications network
- Design a wide area connectivity network infrastructure with an emphasis on filling remote access needs
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers for installing new technology and training employees on its use
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Relevant field in the IT sector.
- Experience in working in startups based in Kenya or broader African region.
- Youth, between the ages of 24yrs and 30yrs.
- Monthly Salary and Allowances
- Progression to a senior role within the region.
- Vested stock options