Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Operations and Logistics
Grade: UN 8
No. of Vacancies: 7
Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular cleanliness of vehicle.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when vehicle is due for service
- Report vehicle defects
- Drive to destinations as required
- Deliver goods as required
- Maintain good customer care practices
- Ensure that the work ticket is duly signed prior to start of a journey.
- Help in delivery of urgent mail
- Custody of daily records of vehicles.
- Generate vehicle records weekly and monthly.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by senior officer.
- Hold a valid driving license , endorsed class D3 as outlined by NTSA guidelines
- Must be able to drive a bus with 33 or more passengers
- Must have been a driver of category D3 over 3 years
- Must possess a certified certificate by Scania East Africa.
- Duly tested by NTSA and authorized to drive at night
- Must be a person who is physically fit with good night eyesight and high integrity.
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- A Kenyan Citizen aged 30years minimum
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Interested candidate’s can either apply online using this link http://hrm.posta.co.ke/careers/ or submit a written application and up-dated Curriculum Vitae through the post and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials to the Postmaster General, P. O. Box 34567 – 00100 Nairobi, not later than 1st January 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Posta is an Equal Opportunity Employer