Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence-informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS works in partnership with various stakeholders including the Ministry of Health’s National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Lung Disease Program (NTLD-Program) towards implementation of TB care and control activities across the country. This is part of a US Government initiative against TB in Kenya that receives funding from USAID to implement the Kenya Tuberculosis Accelerated Response and Care II (TB ARC II) program.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual for the following position on temporary basis for 3 months beginning January 2021.
Communications Assistant/Graphics Designer
Overall job function:
Reporting to the Social and Behavior Change Communication Expert, the holder of the position shall be responsible for the development and design of IEC materials and messages in audio, audio-visual and graphic format.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Engage in discussions, virtual or face to face meetings to generate ideas, and concepts around TB messaging.
- Create multi-media content for dissemination on various platforms: radio, TV, social media, website etc.
- Photography and videography.
- Preparation of camera -ready publications.
- Design of IEC materials.
- Edit and produce photos, videos, audios and related productions.
- Adapt the content and adhere to the TB ARC II branding guidelines.
- Adhere to committed and mutually agreed timelines to share draft content for approval.
- Any other duty as assigned by the project.
Qualification and skills required:
- A diploma in Graphic Design, Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies, Journalism or their equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Excellent graphics design, photography and videography skills.
- Demonstrable experience in graphic design and graphic design software, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or equivalent software.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and produce quality results on time and on short notice.
- Ability to take and adopt feedback from the team.
Interested applicants who meet the minimum criteria indicated are invited to email their applications and detailed CVs with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and its reference number as the subject line by 5.00 PM on or before December 31, 2020.
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya is USAID’s implementing partner for the TB ARC II project. CHS is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.