Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Manager -Marketing and Corporate Affairs
The Creative/Graphic Designer is responsible for design, creation and production of highly effective marketing and communications materials to help support an array of direct response and channel marketing efforts across the organization. Projects will include developing a variety of digital assets like advertisements, web and email graphics, printed materials, and edited photos and videos.
- Develop ideas for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Generate digital assets such as digital banners, emails, web graphics, infographics, social media graphics, print ads, digital videos, product displays, brochures, product catalogs, edit photos and video to create compelling, life-like images.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet requirements.
- Ensure completed projects are of high quality and delivered within the period required
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and the latest graphic design software
- Design highly effective assets to help support the following areas: customer marketing, advertising and lead generation, collateral to support sales, external and internal communications while gathering ideas, information, and concepts from key stakeholders to inform and improve design projects and deliverables.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, page layouts, comps, and final web graphics for website enhancement projects and web redesigns.
- Collaborate with frontend web developers during the implementation of graphic design into websites and email.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Degree in advertising art, communication design, digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field
- 5+ years as a full-time professional creative/graphic designer
- Solid understanding and experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop/Light room, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Video editing capabilities: Premiere, After Effects, or similar
- An elaborate professional portfolio of work
- Have a clear understanding of how a company’s vision and mission ties into brand, language, graphics, and communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Web development skills is an added advantage: HTML, HML5, WordPress
- 3D rendering / photorealism skills
- UX/UI experience
- Experience working with, worked with copy and being a good writer is a plus. Previous experience working on financial marketing communication will also be an added advantage
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Knowledge of digital design processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while supporting various teams
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Strong team player
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.