Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KUSCCO HOUSING CO-OPERATIVE (KHC) is looking for self- driven Direct Sales
Executives (DSE) to introduce its products to potential customers/members and close
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Direct Sales Executive will be responsible
for; carrying out quick market intelligence, identifying opportunities to increase sales,
and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
successful candidates will be deployed within Nairobi, Coast, Mt.Kenya, Rift valley, or Western Region
6 Months contract renewable
TITLE DIRECT SALES EXECUTIVE ( DSE)
Job Reference No. DSE/10/12/20
Opening Date 10/12/20
Closing Date 24/12/20
Remuneration 15,000 per month + attractive commissions
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prospecting and recruiting of clients/members to KUSCCO Housing Co-operative.
2. Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients/members.
3. Achieving set sales targets and mobilizing members’ savings from both existing and
4. Cross-selling of all financial services and real estate products.
5. Marketing KHC and the real estate properties on a daily basis to prospective buyers
6. Generate business through local sales promotion i.e. marketing calls to potential
7. Working closely with the Business Development Manager in arranging for
events/promotions to enhance sales and loyalty.
8. Organising site visits for potential buyers and taking them to the site.
9. Derive insights into competitor Sales activities by carrying out a quick market
intelligence (QMI) and effectively countering the competition.
10. Source for properties to be listed under the Co-operative and ensuring all
contractual documents/MOUs have been executed/signed.
11. Provide market intelligence to the supervisor on product uptake and ways of re-
engineering/rebranding products to increase sales.
12. Preparation and submission of weekly performance report to the Manager.
1. Diploma in Sales and marketing, Business Administration or equivalent qualifications
from a recognized institution.
1. Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills;
2. A passion and commitment to quality service performance;
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to meet stringent sales targets within defined deadlines.
Only online applications are being accepted by following the following two-step process:
1. Fill the form on the link https://forms.gle/L2Nta2jSAoSU8TFM6
2. Upload Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) and Cover letters to the email
email@example.com on or before 24th December, 2020.
N/B Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.