Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: HR/S/6047/2020
Location: Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private International school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering IGCSE and GCE curriculum.
The Academy is seeking to recruit an Assistant E- Marketing Coordinator.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business or relevant field
- Diploma in Graphic Designs will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge in website development, Photography /Videography and Graphic Design
- MUST be computer literate.
- Must have a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Good knowledge and written and spoken English
Experience and Competence:
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrate Knowledge of devising online marketing projects and undertake such towards enhancing the image-making of the organization
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Exquisite communication and people skills International mindedness and culturally sensitive
- Excellent Organization skills and a good Team player.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential qualifications and you are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to HR Team – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 8th January,2021, but applications will be reviewed as they come.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.