Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organization that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,250 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change during project preparation and implementation – by strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects. We will continue to position ourselves as a premium organization, with decentralized management.
For more information on our operations in Kenya and SNV generally visit our website: www.snv.org
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, seeks applications from qualified candidates for a Driver in its Office in Narok County.
Responsibilities of the Driver
- The incumbent is responsible for undertaking extensive field travel in the SNV area of work and others as duty may require, ensuring safety of passengers on board.
- Maintaining the proper functioning of SNV vehicles
- Checking validity of statutory legal documents in the car
- He/she is also responsible for taking care of the assigned vehicle(s) by carrying out small (mechanical) repairs and servicing of the SNV transport fleet, which also includes fuelling, cleaning.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always safely parked, is only used for SNV duties, and ready for any duty assigned
- Keep an updated work ticket always
- Monitor vehicle performance and service schedule
- Record mileage of all journeys daily and in the monthly report
- Carry out messenger duties in and around town
- Any other task that they may be assigned
- “O” level certificate holder
- 5 years’ driving experience with international companies, organizations or institutions
- A clean, valid Kenyan Driver’s license with knowledge of Kenya Highway Code
- Certificate of good conduct
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking on the I’m Interested button and complete your application in our in-house recruitment system before 19 December 2020, attaching a Cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
The position is open to individuals currently residing in Narok County.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.
SNV Kenya does not require you to undergo any medical test prior to employment