Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following attachment positions and must be undertaking the necessary degree programs as indicated below:
- Investigations and Enforcement (open to students in 3rd or 4th year of study undertaking bachelor’s degree Law or related courses)
- Market supervision (open to students in 3rd or 4th year of study undertaking bachelor’s degree in Finance/commerce/economics or related courses)
- Procurement (open to students in 3rd or 4th year of study undertaking bachelor’s degree in Procurement or related courses)
- Corporate Communications (open to students in 3rd or 4th year of study undertaking bachelor’s degree in Communications or related courses)
- People & culture (open to students in 3rd or 4th year of study undertaking bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related courses)
- The applicant should be available between January to March 2021.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Team player
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before December 18, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for assessment.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.