Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Will include but not limited to:
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with account managers and engineers
· Designing graphic elements and building navigation components
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look-like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
· Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills