Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Product Testing Officer, you will be working in the Product Development Department, focusing primarily on the technical aspects of M-KOPA’s collateralized asset financing solution for smartphones and other related service. In this role, you will grow your abilities to draft reports, engage with different technical and Commercial teams, own various projects, and travel to the field as and when required.
- Assessing different applications and platforms for security benefits and related features before and after Deployment of Updates.
- Building the setup and ready for sale provisioning processes for smartphones financed by M-KOPA.
- Monitoring the phone behavior from a Tech perspective, including – Identifying Bugs and Application behavior based on various firmware releases and improvements.
- Tabulating and collating information from product tests and ongoing monitoring, and presenting it in a timely manner to the product development, software engineering, customer care, and sales team.
- Working with the software development teams and phone testers to guide the development of M-KOPA applications improvements and resourcing.
- Review reports from customer care to understand correlations between engagement with M-KOPA’s application and locking solutions and customer pain points.
- Ad hoc training for customer support, sales, and product teams that require refreshers and support on new updates to M-KOPA’s platform and applications.
- Researching and testing new (pipeline) device handset models, and actively providing feedback and recommendations for M-KOPA’s ongoing device portfolio selection.
- Supporting Practical Penetration Testing and security tests on devices
- Liaising with the Fraud team to be part of the investigations of fraudulent activity reported and finding ways to protect the product; keeping abreast of new hacking methods posted on various forums and keeping the Business informed in real-time.
- Dealing with customer queries and concerns that are raised by frontline customer care teams in an effective and timely manner
- Monitoring customer devices using the systems provided
- Identifying ways to improve on overall customer experience
Education, Experience & Skills:
- BA in a related Technical Field (IT/Computer science, engineering etc.)
- Experience with the Android Operating system including, routing, flashing, and phone configuration.
- Experience with Phone Locking Platforms (Samsung KNOX/Softlock) is an advantage
- System analysis (security)
- Good in navigating Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage own time with changing priorities in an agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a willingness to go the extra mile to assist other team members
- Willingness to work weekends
Apply by 31 December 2020