Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO) is an internationally-recognized grassroots organization that unlocks the potential of urban slum dwellers to lead hopeful and fulfilling lives. SHOFCO disrupts survival mode by providing critical services including health care, clean water, education, and economic empowerment; and linking these efforts to a community-led advocacy platform. SHOFCO currently impacts over 350,000 individuals across 10 urban slums in Kenya, and is the largest employer in Kibera. SHOFCO is a trusted name and service provider in Kibera with a 10-year track record. For more information, please visit www.shofco.org.
To be responsible for accurately and efficiently managing a class and childcare duties following all guidelines as per plan.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage Organize, implement, coordinate, and control services of the childcare program.
- Set up and maintain an organized and clutter free environment safe for the children.
- Supervise children/infants at all times.
- Oversee the assigned day care attendants.
- Submit and implement a weekly themed lesson plan.
- Ensure proper child guidance.
- Conduct progress assessment and file reports for children
- Assist in feeding the children during meals.
- Coordinate parent partnership plan to ensure effective child care and protection.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
Other requirements (unique/job specific)
- Child friendly with no previous record of child abuse
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Managing tasks
- Taking action
- Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their current and expected salaries. The Subject should clearly indicate the position being applied for. Applications without this information will not be considered. Shortlisting will be done on a roll out basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.