Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Business Systems Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
SAP BASIS and general systems administration for other platforms. Projects management and business support tasks
- SAP BASIS Administration for the core SAP ERP landscape
- Management and administration of all integrated applications and processes within the SAP landscape
- Management and administration of all core database systems and applications to ensure availability, performance and security
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues and malfunctions in core business systems and processes
- Prepare annual systems budgets and resources growth plans
- Rollout of ICT projects and business solutions, including gathering and documenting
- business requirements, evaluation and identification of suitable business solutions, working with internal and external project teams during solution implementation, provision of post-go-live support
- Coordinate, execute and documents systems change requests within the SAP landscape and all core database and business solutions
- Create and maintain business process documentations for all core business systems
- Provide end user support as per ICT’s Service Level Agreement
- Identify and conduct user training and process documentations in accordance with the business needs
- Prepare appropriate reports to help in operations and decision-making
- Advises the business on process improvements, new technologies, innovations and products
Academic and Professional Qualifications
BSc. Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field from a recognized institution.
At least 2 years’ experience in a busy IT environment.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Systems Administration, SAP
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethics
Closing date 18 Fri Dec, 2020