Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Service and Infrastructure Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management and administration of the entire corporate network, communication and audio-visual infrastructure, and network security.
- Administer and maintain service availability of LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, IP telephony, Internet connectivity, Audio Visual equipment as per the stipulated SLA
- Perform day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring of the Network and Security infrastructure
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and penetration tests on the network infrastructure and other information systems and prepare high level and technical detailed reports
- Work with service desk to ensure 2nd level and 3rd Level tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLA
- Ensuring preventive maintenance and software updates of active network and Security systems is carried out as per the policy
- Manage and Maintain Network and information security as per the recommended standards
- Carryout Network Infrastructure Backups and Failover redundancy tests regularly as per the policy
- Prepare appropriate reports to help in operations and decision-making
- To coordinate, manage and liaise with vendors to ensure that service level agreements are achieved and maintained
- Develop ICT related content for the user awareness training
- Manage and coordinate network infrastructure projects
- Advises the business on process improvements, new technologies, innovations and products
Academic and Professional Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field from a recognized university
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy IT environment.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Operating systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience in IT security
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Certifications in CCNA (Switching and Routing).
- IT security Certifications E.g. Certified Ethical Hacker or any other relevant certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethics
- Ability to work within established rules, regulations, Policies and practices.
Closing date 18 Fri Dec, 2020