Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Business Systems Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management and administration of SAP and all databases for our core business systems, designing and development of database applications and general systems administration tasks.
- Management and Administration of all core database systems and applications to ensure availability, performance and security
- Management and Administration of the core SAP ERP system and other integrated applications and processes
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve issues and malfunctions in core business systems and processes
- Prepare annual systems budgets and resources growth plans
- Rollout of ICT projects and business solutions, including gathering and documenting business requirements, evaluation and identification of suitable business solutions, working with internal and external project teams during solution implementation, provision of post-go-live support
- Coordinates, executes and documents systems change requests for all core database and business systems
- Provide end user support as per ICT’s Service Level Agreement
- Create and maintain business process documentations for all core business systems
- Conducts user training and create training manuals
- Prepare appropriate reports to help in operations and decision-making
- Advises the business on process improvements, new technologies, innovations and products
Academic and Professional Qualifications
BSc. Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field from a recognized institution.
At least 2 years’ experience in a busy IT environment.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Database Systems Administration and Development, SAP BASIS
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethics
Closing date 18 Fri Dec, 2020