Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Supplier Quality Engineer – Automotive Parts,
Our client is global leader in the production of automobiles and motorcycles. They seek to hire a well-experienced Supplier Quality Engineer tasked with working with suppliers to develop new parts, implement and monitor quality planning and coordinate the development, build-up and consensus on local parts costing.
- Facilitate interaction between the company and suppliers in terms of the localization function and the applicable rates
- Facilitate identification of parts and components that require localization as per the government gazette on unassembled motorcycles
- Lead the localization process as per the company’s Global Production Centre guidelines and as per confirmed official roadmap
- Facilitate the identification of local suppliers for local parts development by evaluating their technical capability and quality processes using acceptable supplier assessment tools
- Ensure that local parts are approved through the company’s process as necessary
- Actively take part in parts development process to coordinate and understand the cost build-up of the local parts
- Determine the root cause of supplier quality problems and implement timely and effective quality resolutions
- Review supplier manufacturing processes and quality systems by conducting Quality Audit Visits as necessary, and monitoring supplier status with respect to Quality Cost and Delivery(QCD) aspect
- Develop and maintain relevant supplier data
- Develop and implement appropriate strategies to identify and mitigate local supplier risks
- Manage and control all the factory drawings
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and automotive parts
- Basic understanding of motor-vehicles
- Valid driving license
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude
- Analytical and results-driven
- Reliable, honest and a person of high integrity
- High organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Supplier Quality Engineer – Automotive Parts) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 18th December 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.