Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Turaco is looking for a skilled Call Centre Manager (CCM) to work with the Nairobi office. The CCM will report to the General Manager and will lead a growing call centre team to enhance performance, improve service quality, and cost-effectiveness. The CCM will establish and track team daily objectives, conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity of people and technology, and collect and analyze call centre statistics. This is an exciting growth opportunity to be at the forefront of an innovative insurtech company. We’re looking for someone who is results-oriented, organized, customer-centric, and comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
The CCM will perform the following tasks in a highly professional manner:
- Develop objectives for daily team activities
- Hire, train, and coach call centre team to to achieve quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents performance
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize productivity
- Collect and analyze call centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
- Ensure the team meets all sales and quality targets
- Monitoring and improve calls for quality assurance
- Prepare regular reporting on metrics for senior management
- Create a welcoming and motivating environment for call centre team
Key Qualifications & Profile:
- Two to four years proven experience as Call Centre Manager or similar position
- Experience in customer service is required
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with a problem solving attitude
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and call centre software programming
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; Fluent in English and Swahili
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with high ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Hardworking with demonstrable examples of a strong work ethic
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Live Turaco’s values – care and protect our customers, do the right thing and have fun!