Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Unit
Yara East Africa Ltd is as subsidiary of Yara International ASA , a world’s leading fertilizer company and a provider of environmental solutions. Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill our vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. We provide growers with key knowledge and best practices to sustainably improve their crop yields, quality, and profitability.
Yara East Africa has been in operation in Kenya for the past 24 years; importing and distributing fertilizer to farmers. Yara has also developed crop specific fertilizers (YaraMila, YaraBela, YaraLiva and YaraVita) crop programs to supply complete balanced crop nutrition for a wide range of arable, horticultural, grassland, fruit and forage crops and as well as offering capacity building programs to farmers.
Finance Controller is a position based in Nairobi, reporting to the Head fo Finance.
1. Reporting: Coordinate and deliver, accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
2. Financial: Ensure strong balance sheet control and profit/loss account accuracy
3. Taxation: Ensure tax computations are compliant with Kenya legislation and appropriate records maintained
4. Creditors Management: Ensure timely payment of suppliers, adherence to credit terms and review reconciliations.
5. Fixed Asset and CAPEX: Oversee maintanance of fixed asset records and ensure all legal requirements are met.
6. Treasury management Responsible for the management of the bank and Cash pooler accounts
7. Debtors Management Ensure timely receipt posting, adherence to credit terms and review reconciliations.
•A bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
•Certified Public Accountant – CPA(K)
•At least 5 years working experience in Finance and Accounting within a multinational organization, preferably with experiences in controlling and reporting
•Broad understanding of financial reporting requirements.
•Good interpersonal and communication skills
•Strong analytical skills and result-oriented
•Competent in MS Office software
Apply no later than 27th December 2020