Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a marketing operations specialist, you are responsible for managing aspects of our marketing technology stack, including HubSpot, aspects of Salesforce, Google Suite, and related marketing/business intelligence tools. With the help of our lead marketing operations expert, you will manage the functionality and flow of processes related to our website, digital assets, and technology stack. You will assist in owning the intersection between marketing and IT, and work with various functions in sales, marketing, IT, and client success teams to ensure applicable technology operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Assist with the administration of HubSpot’s website, CRM, and marketing automation platform
- Help maintain the marketing technology stack, including documenting processes, organizing folders (e.g., G drive, HubSpot folders, etc), and installing security measures with the assistance of IT
- Take a lead role in the execution of automation and workflows on the HubSpot platform
- Help run the marketing instance of Salesforce, ensuring all people, processes, and technology are properly aligned, supported, and secure
- Ensure related DG technology (e.g., Google Search Console) is integrated, synced, and optimized with other systems, including our website.
- Lead technical aspects of marketing campaign execution, integrations, and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date with tech stack, digital marketing trends, and potential new strategic approaches, marketing channels, and tactics
- Ensure the back-end, technological aspects of demand generation campaigns are properly set up and aligned to deliver metrics so that the marketing team can drive maximum insight
- Assist with On-page and Off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and execution by collaborating across our team to ensure website content is optimized to drive qualified traffic to our website
- Measure and optimize our marketing programs by creating platform-specific dashboards and reports — e.g., Google Analytics, Salesforce, HubSpot, SEMRush, Hotjar and paid social channels — to drive maximum insights and a closed-feedback loop with the marketing team
- Assist with ongoing and ad hoc reporting, data pulls, and data stares to drive analysis and insights for the marketing team
- Assist with pulling marketing attribution and performance data
- 2+ year experience with marketing automation platforms, content management systems, account-based marketing platforms, and automation or workflows, including strong foundational knowledge of how these systems operate and integrate with other technologies, Examples: HubSpot, Marketo, 6Sense, Pardot, Sharpspring, MailChimp
- 2+ year experience with Google Suite, including working knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Experience using and integrating Salesforce, including knowledge of reports, campaigns, and Dashboards
- Experience with other marketing technology, such as SEMRush, Hotjar, paid social media, and foundational knowledge of how marketing utilizes these tools to analyze and optimize performance
- Foundational knowledge in marketing and how marketing ROI is measured
- Experience with Drift or other chat technologies are a plus
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical