Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are scaling fast at CloudFactory and in this new role you will support us with reaching the very best talent to come and join our mission. You will have a key input into our global candidate attraction strategies and will participate in the development and implementation of recruitment marketing initiatives which promotes our employer brand in all our locations. As a Recruitment Marketing Advisor, you will manage the effective use of social media, job boards, careers website etc. and ensure that our adverts are relevant and effective in attracting the right candidates.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Recommends and executes integrated recruitment marketing strategies, working with marketing to ensure an aligned recruitment marketing strategy and in-sync campaigns.
- Custodian of all talent related content pushed out to social media channels with an external audience, and is responsible for careers content on the company website.
- Positively promotes CloudFactory employer brand and EVP internally and externally. Acts as the brand ambassador and works with marketing on the development of our employer brand.
- Assesses recruitment marketing opportunities and tracks market trends. Works with the recruiter and sourcing specialist to determine appropriate third party tools, such as job boards.
- Upskills other in writing content, ensuring that content is in line with brand guidelines.
- Previous experience of working on recruitment marketing and employer brand awareness campaigns.
- Experienced in content writing for recruitment marketing, confidently adjusting approach to candidate pools.
- Seasoned in using social media and other web-based platforms in marketing, scans market for new opportunities and assesses cost-value of tools
- Demonstrated experience with working with and advising across the management team.
- Confident, highly articulate and high motivated
- Critical thinking is of importance as this is a new function and there is plenty to build!
- Stable career history
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical