Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa. Maintenance of the CCBA business Safety, Health, Environment and Quality management system, SHEQ coaching and improvement and ensuring CCBA and applicable regulatory standards are met.
1. UNDERSTAND AND IMPLEMENT BUSINESS STREATEGIC PRIORITIES
• Align Quality Goals and Objectives with Business Strategic Priorities.
• Engage with Internal Customers to Develop Partnerships and Capability for SHEQ.
• Leads the implementation of Food Safety, Integrated Management System and the development of the Quality Assurance function at Plant Level.
2. ENSURE THAT PRODUCT AND PACKAGE QUALITY MEETS LEGAL INTERNAL AND TCCC REQUIREMENTS
• Communicate to stakeholders and lead implementation of CCBA and TCCC product specifications.
• Ensure Quality Governance, Good Manufacturing Practice and Food Safety standards FSSC are maintained in all facilities.
• Timely update of new specifications standards and updating of SOPs and policies including training.
• Review of artwork and packaging for correctness and compliance.
3. DOCUMENT AND RECORDS CONTROL
• Maintenance of SHEQ Policies and documents required by the standard.
• Ensure latest versions of documents are available at point of use.
• Timely update documents and records master-list.
4. INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDITS
• Maintain certification and surveillance audit calendar.
• Coordinate internal audit activities plan, audit execution, reporting.
• Trend, track and report CARs from audits on a monthly basis.
5. DRIVE PROBLEM SOLVING AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT INITIATIVES
• Lead RCA relating to systems non-conformances.
• Review continuous improvement activities for trends to trigger CAR where needed. Such activities include KPI performance, internal audits, management reviews, non-conformance and corrective action processes.
6. COORDINATE IMPLEMENTATION QUALITY, SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS
• Lead certification audit activities related to GAO, FSSC Integrated Management Systems.
• Coordinate management review and internal audits for both FSSC 22000 and IMS standard.
• Plan, execute, track, trend and report SHEQ activities as outlined in the SHEQ activity calendar. This includes Pest control, Food defence and Fraud, Cleaning and Sanitation compliance.
• Coordinate equipment calibration activities and corrective actions where necessary .
• Responsible for Non-conformance trending, tracking, reporting and corrective action to eliminate root cause.
• Call out unfavourable trends for improvement and escalation.
• Maintain and execute SHEQ training.
7. REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
• Update and maintain regulatory compliance plans including corrective actions.
• Coordinate product registrations and renewal for Standardization and Diamond marks.
• Ensure products comply with regulatory specification and lead corrective action process on deviations including continuous improvements where trends are unfavourable.
• Consumer complaints, CCPU monthly as prescribed.
• Environment Performance Metrics, monthly.
• SHEQ Weekly report on KPIs monthly.
• GAO, FSSC Version 5 and IMS audits corrective action status, monthly.
• Regulatory compliance inspections audits corrective action status, monthly.
• Internal audit CARs and Management review actions status to stakeholders, monthly.
• Management review action status.
• SVA SWPP status Water Resource Sustainability.
• Equipment Calibration status.
• Food defence and fraud plan status.
• Report all problems related to Quality, Environment and Health to immediate Manager.
9. Any other duties as may be delegated from time to time.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: B.Sc or BTech in Science or Technology
• FSSC V5 Awareness or Internal Audit QMS OSH EMS training
• Certificate in Lead Auditor FSSC V5 OR ISO 45001:2018 ISO 9001: 2018 ISO 14001:2015
• Minimum 5 years in Food Processing Plant, at least 2 years in management systems coordination.
• Good process knowledge, preferably in a bottling environment.