Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking assistant cost consultant to join our growing team in Kenya.
To assist a team with the coordination and preparation of bills of quantities, tender documentation and tender packages in line with standard systems of measurement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the team in managing the pre and post contract.
- Conducting feasibility studies and production of procurement reports.
- Applying the value management techniques at the outset of a project involving existing protocols and systems.
- Managing estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
- Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including, pre- qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
- Ensuring that post contract cost variances, change control, cost checking and valuation processes are managed effectively.
- Ensuring the production of monthly post contract and cost reports and presenting them to the client.
- Managing the value engineering and life cycle costing.
- Providing final account negotiation and agreement.
- Interfacing with clients, external and internal consultants at all project stages.
You have a degree in quantity surveying or relevant qualification. You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships. You will have construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
Expires on: 31/01/21
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Americas, Central Asia, India, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first – going home safe and well, Client focus – deliver on our promise, Create opportunity – for our people to excel, Integrity – always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”