Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a commercially focused and driven candidate to take up the new and exciting role of Area CHB Product Manager for Maersk in the Eastern Africa Area (EAA),
The Area CHB Product Manager drives the CHB service delivery within their area, working with commercial and operations teams to drive growth and meet customer expectations. Responsible for ensuring the area sales force has up-to-date product knowledge and provides subject matter expertise into the commercial process.
A challenging and exciting opportunity to work in fast-growing and dynamic markets with a highly-committed leadership team.
An engaging and rewarding role as you will lead, coach and develop a team of engaged and professional colleagues.
Exposure into executive selling and stakeholder management skills that are required to thrive in a fast-growing market.
Drive area service delivery and growth
– Manages day to day CHB service delivery in line with established KPI’s
– Works closely with sales to develop value proposition for new opportunities
– Actively involved in selling and securing new business and customer retention
– Participate in customer QBRs
– Act as the conduit between local customers and CHB Operations
Lead area training and compliance
– Develop local content for product training.
– Provide training to area sales employees including training for new hires and ongoing training requires to ensure up-to-date product knowledge
– Executes compliant operation in line with RICC requirements
Support product development and improvement
– Provide area enablement with customer requirements and feedback to support product development.
– Work with operations to ensure customer needs are delivered on.
We are looking for
• Bachelor Degree
• Excellent track record and minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Customs
• Customs Brokers license or equivalent certification/experience will be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of customs legislation in assigned areas
• Commercial mindset – constantly looks for new opportunities to grow the business
• Ability to work cross functionally and foster a collaborative environment
• Business Development, pricing/tender, Customer relationship
• Strong P&L ownership mindset
• Good understanding of Local sales/delivery (frontline experience)
• Strong experience in working with and enabling teams across geographies
• Extensive experience with CHB product and familiarity with CHB operations
• Experience developing and delivering training materials
Last application date: 27/12/2020