Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
REPORTING TO: FACILITIES MANAGER
Job Purpose: Manage full Facilities Scope for the bank
- Planning, coordinating and controlling all technical and facilities management activities
- Manages and controls general utilities and risks
- Ensure compliance to all maintenance related issues as well as staff and contractors
- Ensure effective maintenance of mechanical and electrical facilities systems such as generators, UPSs, ACs, Lifts etc.
- Ensure proper and reliable functioning of all fire, evacuation and sprinkler systems
- Ensure constant availability of air conditioning and attend to all maintenance and breakdowns relating to it.
- Continually identify potential cost savings on Facilities purchases and Maintenance spend
- Manage all Service levels on site as to the organization and Client Standard
- Management of supplier payments, client invoicing
- Manage client relationship
- Deliver monthly Operational reports required
- Deliver service that exceeds KPI requirement
- Ensures that all new business are in line with KYC and CTF laws and regulations and customer information is regularly updated
- Ensure adherence of all bank’s prescribed processes, standard operating procedures and central bank requirements
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment
- Works as part of a team for the purpose of winning together
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field. A Quantity Surveyor qualification is preferred.
- Good understanding of the contract law, land law and arbitration related to contracts management
- 3 years’ experience in Facilities/Property Management
- Good understanding of Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Facilities and/or Property Management
- Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Third party management
- Willing and available to work after-hours and attend to call-outs as and when required
- Working knowledge of Critical Equipment (Generators, UPS’s, AC systems etc)
- Knowledge of health & safety (OSHA) rules as stipulated by the law
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- Procurement and negotiation skills;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize your workload;
- Time management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Team work skills and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- IT skills;
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is 31st December 2020 Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”