Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MANAGER PROCUREMENT, LOGISTICS & ADMINISTRATION
Are you a go getter, positive minded individual who fits the role profile captured below? There is an opportunity for ambitious, self-driven individuals to fill the above position.
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS.
Job Purpose: To manage the procurement team to source quotations and supplies/goods using professional, honest and trustworthy suppliers upholding our procurement procedures and conflict of interest policy to deliver optimal cost and quality services and company assets to support company business objectives
- Logistics, inventory management
- Purchasing & Supply Chain- Strategic identification of service providers to maximize quality, service & cost, uninterrupted supply of utilities, service level
- Timeliness: Lease renewals, service delivery/turnaround time, workplace registration
- Health & Safety: Promotion of health & safety, fire drills, health & safety Committees
- Property & asset management: Property & asset registration, Identification & negotiation of premises, lease management, rent collection, rationalization of space, enforcement of occupancy policies & procedures, identification of unutilized/underutilized assets, management of asset disposal process, property market intelligence, maintenance of company image on all bank assets
- Establish a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively ensuring sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes.
- Delegate to individuals within the team quotes to obtain, including on the weekly task plan.
- Ensure all procurement requests are completed correctly and the duties of collecting quotations is segregated amongst the team to prevent conflict of interest.
- Oversee the procurement analysis of all supplies/services ensuring detailed procedure and selection process is clearly outlined within the analysis section
- Manage the Approved Supplier List. Ensure all suppliers uphold the terms and conditions of the agreement and in case of need of sourcing or changing current agreements organize procurement committee to facilitate any necessary additions and changes.
- Ensure clear documentation for supplier selection is obtained for auditing purposes
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures.
- Takes primary responsibility for managing and minimizing the inherent and potential Risks in all areas of Business (Operational, Reputational, AML and People) by working closely with the Risk Management Function to develop and implement policies and procedures that provide assurance against risk in the overall Bank Business
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of direct reports, prepare performance appraisals and recommend and/or initiate corrective and business goals
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment
- Ensures KYC and AML/CTF laws and regulations are followed.
- Any other official duty that may be allocated by management from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Business related field. Professional procurement certification a plus
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in procurement 3 of which should be in Procurement/Facilities/Property Management.
- Good understanding of Electrical and Mechanical systems
- Facilities and/or Property Management
- Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Excellent experience and knowledge of OSHA laws and on site experience
- Goal focused
- Builds networks and maintains strong relationships
- Able to manage and influence others to achieve results
- Has passion and drive to achieve results under difficult circumstances
- Pleasant and able to relate well in diverse social set ups and teams
- Upholds high standard of Professionalism, integrity and respect for others
Management and leadership ability:
- Able to identify, motivate and develop talent within the Bank.
- Capacity to influence decisions at senior management levels
- Communicates effectively
- Drives high performance in teams.
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is 31st December 2020 Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”