Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for coordinating administration of the department, data management, and general cleanliness of the office.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBS
Managerial / Supervisory/ Operational Responsibilities or roles:
- a) Assist in data management and profiling by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- b) Assist in ensuring that all staff have up to date Job Descriptions and their files are neat and tidy, up to date and properly kept in safe custody.
- c) Perform a variety of general office support duties; make copies; maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for assigned staff; process mail including receiving, sorting, time-stamping, logging, and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages and order office supplies.
- d) Process staff badges for all employees including new employees.
Responsibility for physical assets
- a) Computer
- b) Office furniture
Nature of Decision Making
- a) Operational
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum level of academic qualification, skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in the role:
Diploma in Human Resource from a recognised Institution.
Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role:
Member of IHRM
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- a) Accuracy of HR records
- b) Effective administration of HR Registry -database/HRIS
- c) Compliance with HR Policies
- a) Skills Audit
- b) Payroll
- c) Records Management
- d) Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning
- e) Computer literacy.
- a) Continuously seek new way of doing things.
- b) Listens to and acknowledges the feelings, concerns, opinions and ideas of others.
- c) Goes beyond the expected procedures and tasks to provide satisfactory client experience.
- d) Makes specific changes in the system or in their own work methods to improve performance.
- a) KIM Staff
- a) Lecturers
- b) Consultants
- c) Students
- d) KIM members
- e) Regulator (IHRM)
Interested candidates are advised to visit our website: www.kim.ac.ke for more in- formation. Application letters in MS Word format can be sent to the email address: email@example.com to reach us by 23th December, 2020.
In addition, please attach a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to this role. Include your day and evening telephone numbers, email address, names and address of three professional referees.
NB: Late applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KIM is an equal opportunity employer.