Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
- Strategy & Execution Planning Project Manager – supporting development and delivery of all workstreams to help drive strategy and planning in the region (50%)
- Accelerate Regional Project Manager – working with the regional project lead and pillar leads to support development and delivery of the project (50%)
- Set regional project cadence, lead project status meeting and updates with internal teams and key stakeholders to support both projects
- Manage day-to-day opertaional aspects of bringing the COM to life
- Enable effective communication of project activities, timelines, purpose and next steps
- Chair stakeholder and progress update meetings
- Manage regional executive engagements throughout the year including development of agendas, circulating meeting minutes and coordinating events
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with global/regional leadership in a matrixed organisation
- Ability to build strong relationships based on trust and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Organised and efficient, self-driven and able to consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Ability to paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action
- Holds self and others accountable to committments