Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, with an industry focus. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable ‘Africa Footprint’ serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
The overall objective of the role is to drive APOS processes in meeting clients’ needs in outsourced accounting and payroll services.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields.
- CPA finalist.
- Good understanding of Kenyan Tax regulations (Income Tax and VAT) and Labour laws.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following accounting applications Sage 50 Pastel or a higher level, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Carry out all assignments in accordance with the Firm’s standards, procedures and methodologies, while conforming to agreed time and money budgets.
- Assist the Managers, Directors and Partners in delivering services to clients in diversified sectors.
- Develop and maintain good client relationships.
- Keep abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions.
- Continuously seek ways to develop innovative practical solutions to clients’ issues/concerns and also provide best practices.
- Prepare supplier and payroll related payment schedules.
- Maintain client books of accounts and prepare monthly management accounts.
- Perform monthly bank, customer, supplier and general ledger reconciliation.
- Prepare annual Financial Statements according to IFRS and local regulations.
- File monthly VAT and withholding tax returns.
- File payroll statutory returns.
- Ensure every client details complies with KPMG standards.
Click here to read more.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunities, please forward your application letter and CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting APOS Associate/Dec/2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should reach us on or not later than 28 December 2020.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*