Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Dining Room Servers – 6 Posts- One month contract from January, 2021
Under the supervision of the Dining room supervisor, this position is responsible for food and beverages at the service venues.
• Serving food and beverages at the offices, dining room and events.
• Keeping the dining room clean and tidy, including dispensing equipment, cutlery, crockery and glassware
• Arranging for and setting up tables; cutlery, crockery, condiments and napkins
• Assisting in serving of food at the service point during meal times.
• Providing events and banquet service to functions hosted within the academy.
• Setting up serving points for beverages for students, staff and guests.
• Transporting food and beverages to service points in a timely manner.
• Taking an active role in the periodic stock taking which involves doing a Physical count of tools and equipment used within the department.
• Clearing the dirty utensils from the service area to the wash up area.
• Ensure Segregation of waste at the clearance points
• Dining Room server is expected to be flexible, from time to time he/she may be added task in line with their role by their direct manager
• Certificate in Food and Beverage service or restaurant management from a recognized institution.
• At least 3 years’ experience serving in a comparable institution.
• Demonstrated experience in dining and conference room set-up and service.
Send your Application Letter and CV as one document stating your current position,contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and e-mail address) of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Indicating the Title of position and Reference Number on the subject line of your email to email@example.com hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only those submitted through Email will be considered. The closing date for the applications is C.O.B Monday 21st December 2020.