Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Coordinating staff employment contract renewal / extension process with an aim of making sure all staff have valid contracts at any one time
- Managing staff welfare issues following laid down guidelines
- HR communication and reporting
- Managing disciplinary procedures and handling staff grievances
- To take a proactive approach to HR compliance, legislation and risk management, ensuring risks and issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Offer guidance to employees on interpretation of acceptable company policies, procedures and employment law
- Administration of staff benefits by ensuring enrollment, amendment and withdrawal procedures have been adhered to.
- Timely and accurate payroll preparation, reporting and maintaining of related documents and records
- Supporting Performance management function by ensuring that staff have accurate and up to date JD’s, performance planning and review has been done and that effective performance improvement programs have been initiated and closely followed to completion where needed.
- Monitor staff time, attendance and absence as well as ensuring adherence to staff leave schedule.
- Training and development management including carrying out training need analysis and identifying development opportunities, sourcing for training facilitators, coordinating the NITA training approval process and coordinating actual training sessions
- Staff recruitment and onboarding processes as well as ensuring all employment contracts and staff transfers, promotion and redeployment letters are done and signed.
- Shall be a member of the Health and Safety Committee and will be responsible for ensuring coordination of staff health and safety requirements and adherence to set guidelines. This shall include the management process of PPE, staff uniform and other tools of work.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- Exposure in handling performance management and employee relations issues
- Well conversant with the employment act and other labor laws
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Must be a registered member with IHRM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV by 23rd December 2020 indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com