Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Contract Position in the Digital IT within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Business Engagement, the position will be the liaison between business system users and the technical team in as far as creating automated business solutions is concerned. He will also be This role will also be responsible for gathering, detailing and documenting business requirements in a format that is useful to business end users and technical developers. Propose ways in which the existing processes and systems can be used or changed to meet new business requirements as well as identify internal systems integrations needed to meet business requirements, within the context of a well-established Enterprise IT Architecture
- Carry out full business requirements discovery that includes interviewing relevant stakeholders and end-users.
- Collect, classify, analyze and document business requirements as per set standards.
- Create high-level solution designs to meet business requirements by exploiting the functionality available in IT systems already in Safaricom, or by filling missing gaps with appropriate new systems, in accordance with enterprise architecture.
- Lead a project team composed of designers and developers to drive the business needs and expectations.
- Collaboratively develop test-driven business requirements and functional specifications with business, technical, and testing team members.
- Participate in technical/functional evaluation of bids for new systems.
- Ensure sensible consensus is reached for all requirements/specifications and help business, IT, and test leads to have the same mutual understanding thereof.
- Establishes standards, processes and best practices in solution architecture, to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Generate process documentation that clarifies and validates how the organization utilizes business systems to meet business requirements
- Ensure that IT systems are aligned with Safaricom business processes, and engage business stakeholders in process reviews to ensure zero Development costs for new business applications/products are reduced o Quick reaction to urgent business needs, and any new regulations o Improved user/customer experience and quality assurance
- Liaise with other sections/departments in the delivery of services and projects as well as maintain good working relations between the Squad & Tribe team and all stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Business Unit by assisting in the development/reviewing/translating of User Requirement Specifications into a baseline BRD (Business Requirements Document) and building design documents (FDD, SDD).
- Responsible for uploading baselined User Requirements to test management tools and project management tools (ALM, JIRA etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science or any relevant field •
- At least 3 – 5 years’ work experience in an agile work environment as a business analyst
- People leadership, developing talent across the business and outside the organization Professional Experience in Business Analysis (CBAP, IIBA), Project Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc.)
- Technical skills in logical and physical data modeling, relational databases.
- Project Management and Technical Support experience an added advantage
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen and strong consulting skills. Experience in writing formal Use Cases and other UML tools
- Excellent communication skills: BAs must be able to listen to customers, document requirements quickly & accurately, and review written materials for accuracy. Must also be able to communicate specifications to people at all technical levels.
Last date to apply 24th Dec 2020