Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the QA- Functional test lead, the position holder will execute Software functional testing and ensure solutions delivered to the customers meet the desired user specifications; ensuring all bugs are identified and resolved before product launch leading to zero revenue losses and customer impact. He / she will also be responsible for executing the test strategy; plan, monitor and control the testing activities, with an emphasis on validating solution / product readiness for production.
- Accountable for end to end system testing and user acceptance testing, end to end reporting & analysis on test progress, testing process and tracking of bugs to resolutions and stakeholder management, ensuring product testing is executed within the planned timelines
- Adopt creativity to achieve higher levels of competency and efficiency through adoption of fit for future technologies.
- Creatively try to break our applications, via hands-on and scripted testing, before our customer(s) encounter the bugs
- Implement software testing automation framework
- Responsible for end to end management of large test teams and ensuring the testers execute within planned timelines and scope for the projects
- Define suitable metrics for measuring test progress and evaluation of the quality of the testing process and products
- Accountable for setting up quality gates and ensuring that a product is comprehensively checked and passed through all the gates before acceptance testing
- Accountability in test data management including building of tools to manage the test resources and build a process around the management of test resources
- Accountable for validation of quality of all releases and fully accountable for product readiness to production
- Undertake programs to increase the quality of delivery and ensure zero defect leakage to production
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT related Field
- 3 years + experience in software development or Testing Automation in a busy IT environment
- Strong understanding of the software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Experience of Test-driven Development approaches such as ATDD and BDD
- Experience in functional/Automation testing and use of test management tools (Micro-Focus ALM/Octane)
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating System
- Experience in test design techniques (black box and white box)
- Strong risk identification and mitigation planning skills
- Solid understanding of enterprise APIs, Mobile and Web application architectures
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems (CI/CD) such as Jenkins /drone/CycleCI
- Experience with at least one test automation tool such as Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework, Pytest
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
Last date to apply: 24th Dec 2020