Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Product development Manager- Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management; product development team to design, configure and deploy new products and services. He/ She will be expected to guarantee quality through proper configurations, user acceptance testing and advice on improvements on customer experience and journey.
Overall, the product development engineer will be charged with:
- Participate in Product development life cycle activities .
- Configuration of new products and services
- Reviews and contribute to the test cases, based on the services in scope.
- Execution of SITs and supporting the UATS of new products & services
- Ensuring quality and accuracy and that all customer related issues have been addressed.
- Deep understanding of customer operations.
- Passion to work with the team members
- Automation of processes.
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working as an engineer in a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator)
- Strong Linux/Unix skills,
- Strong database skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Robotic Process Automation and Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of Safaricom’s Products, Services and Processes will be an added advantage.
- Very well conversant with CBS and CRM operations is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with User Acceptance testing and regression testing will be an added advantage.
Last date to apply: 24th Dec 2020