Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital Engineering Department within the Digital IT Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Digital Engineering, the job holder will run with day to day microservice development to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery that meets the expectations of the business.
- Develop digital products – as part of your role, you will be required to develop products that are mobile, api and microservice driven.
- Devops – you will be required to develop and support products that are been built using various tools along with creating CI/CD pipelines.
- Create new ideas and demonstrate them in code – Code quality, understanding of the product.
- Work with product managers and external parties in a team – Work with cross functional teams to ensure successful delivery of a product which includes other developers and product owners.
- Ensure delivery timelines – Ensuring all projects are delivered on time that has been agreed.
- Making use of agile and scrum frameworks in project delivery- making use of tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Developing microservices using sprint, sprint security, Kubernetes and dockers.
- Always be hands on delivering the highest quality and fixing of issues both on development and production.
- Innovative, open-minded for working with new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in coding in a non-university setting.
- Experience in Java, JEE, spring, spring MVC, spring boot, MAVEN, spring cloud and other programming languages like C, C++, Java, Ruby, Python and Django, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture – Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
- Experience developing solutions using agile, DevOps, testing and CI/CD automation tools such as jenkins, JMeter, Git, Stash, SonarQube, GitOps etc
- Build microservices leveraging on Cloud Services, Serverless architecture, designing and implementing with full stack solutions leveraging Node or Spring stack
- Strong understanding of Docker-based container, Kubernetes or other container schedulers. If interested, kindly share your CVs in inbox.
- Understanding of both soap and rest apis and development on swagger UI
Last date to apply: 24th Dec 2020