Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the optimal working environment for all of the organization’s staff members by providing full maintenance services of the Group’s facilities as well as promoting safety conditions within Standard Group HQ and its Bureaus all the while being a liaison for the Group and external contractors.
- Overseeing the maintenance and repair of various Group facilities while ensuring proper supervision and quality of all construction projects and ensuring safety and security during execution of various construction works;
- Update and maintain records to track maintenance and repairs;
- Identifying office space and creation of new offices as need arises;
- Use computer-Aided designs programs to sketch;
- Reviewing contracts and negotiating of contract costs for projects and awarding tenders;
- Interpreting and preparing architectural and structural drawings and Bills of Quantities for the various projects and giving technical advice;
- Following up on payments and documenting construction projects;
- Managing outsourced services to ensure maintenance and efficiency;
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in civil engineering or a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Relevant professional qualification where applicable.
- 3 years relevant experience.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Proficiency in Auto-CAD civil 3D
- Time management skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Translates overall Group Facility plans into operation.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound judgement and the ability to think quickly during emergencies.
Closing date: 24th December 2020
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form Will lead to automatic disqualification
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS