Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of this position is strengthening quality of implementation of the project activities by contributing to i) project coordination and ii) strengthening of the existing Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- University degree preferably in Nursing, clinical medicine, epidemiology or related disciplines.
- Master’s degree in M&E and public health or equivalent is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience
- Must be conversant with the Ministry of Health M&E tools and system, TB and HIV tools and systems
- Experience working with TB and HIV programs
- Experience working with The Global Fund programs is an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and coordinating data collection, processing and analysis.
- Experience and working knowledge with data analysis, analytics and visualization applications
- Ability to interact skillfully and diplomatically with numerous counterparts, including donors, Ministry of Health officials, local partners and other NGOs.
- Coordination and supervisory skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a great deal of independence
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please visit our website www.amref.org to view the full Job description. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account successfully in order for you to be able to submit your application. Deadline for submission: 31st December 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and have not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking.